Work With Us
Embark on a remarkable career with Swire Travel
Across our varied professional travel services, Swire Travel offers staff the prospect of a truly stimulating and rewarding career. From customer service delivery to engaged travel planning, we offer our staff unparalleled opportunities for growth and development.
We believe our people are our most precious asset and stand committed to supporting their continued development and growth. We encourage and support Continuous Personal Development (CPD) and sincerely believe it is important to enhance our staff’s professional knowledge and skills, which in turn improve our company’s competitive advantage. Specialised training courses for all staff are arranged regularly in accordance with the industry’s highest standards. To cope with an increasingly diverse and challenging business environment, we are constantly looking for high-calibre travel professionals.
Swire Travel has established a Fun Committee to foster the element of fun in our daily work and to help staff achieve a good work-life balance.
- Medical Benefit Scheme with extended benefits
- The Swire Group Retirement Benefit Scheme (ORSO) or Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF)
- Training sponsorship
- Company-sponsored recreational activities
- Special offers on Swire Travel products
- Use of company holiday house and junk
- Swire Association membership